Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I could repeat one day in my life?

Well there have been many special days in my life and they have all meant something different to me, but one of the best days for me is when I was first moving to Canada.

I would like to repeat this day mostly because I would love to see what I would have been thinking during this time and what I must have been expecting. This was one of the most exciting days in my life, I had always wanted a big change to happen in my life and when I was on the plane to Canada I felt like that change was happening right now. This day was also a very emotional day for me, mostly because I was leaving my whole life in England behind and being a fresh new page in Canada. When I was at the airport I felt excited, nervous, sad, happy, confused, sick, I was feeling so much at once I was scaring myself.

One of the worst things that happened that day is that I had to say goodbye to all my friends in England for I knew I wouldn’t see them in a long time, but the thought of coming to Canada and making new friends made me think that this trip to Canada wasn’t going to be so bad. My dad was already in Canada at this time so it was also hard for him not to be there to tell me that this was going to be ok, my mum was there and was getting upset as well, jack had no idea what was going on he just thought we were going on a big holiday to some place he had never heard of before.

This was defiantly one of the best days in my life and has had such an impact on my future that I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment