Wednesday, April 28, 2010

40 Million Dollars!

Oh my gosh!, if I won 40 million dollars I would scream for hours then faint then wake up again and start screaming more! I would first give 1 million dollars to Haiti, and then I would throw out all the old clothes in my wardrobe and buy a WHOLE new wardrobe! Then I would buy myself a car, a house and a pony! The main thing I would like to buy is a ticket to have a face to face talk with Justin Bieber! That would be the completion to my life! Then I would buy 40 plane tickets so all my friends from England could come and visit me! Another thing I would do with 40 million dollars is I would go on a really long cruise so I could get a decent tan and the cruise would be to the Caribbean! One of the most important things I would do is I would use the money to make a movie. I’m still not sure what it would be about, but I know it would be super awesome! The last thing I would do is to kill the Jonas Brothers. I would hire some professional murderer people and give them 2 million dollars if they killed them! They are the worst singers, my ears bleed when I hear them singing! If I had any money left (which I highly doubt) I would buy a plane ticket to Haiti and go and help with all the homeless people on the street. This basically rapes up what I would do with 40 MILLION DOLLARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment